As a Customer Support Representative you'll be taking care of support requests sent in by our customers. You'll work alongside our DevOps team in servicing our customers in finding the most performant and scaling solutions to their problems. We're proud of how the quality of Servebolt's Support Team is rated and your goal would be to make it even better.
We're offering free trials so anyone can come and validate that we put our money where our mouth is. As such, migrating sites to our Servebolt Cloud is a core task.
We're looking for someone with strong PHP development skills that has either worked in a support capacity before or is ready to make the transition to support. We host all PHP + MySQL applications, but the vast majority of your work will be WordPress, WooCommerce and Magento related. Where WordPress and WooCommerce will take up the biggest chunk.
An important part of the job is processing the learning of the day into smoother processes, smarter solutions and better documentation in our Help Center.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with our clients with expert communication skills
- Help out onboarding new clients with their WordPress/WooCommerce and Magento to our sites
- Proactively help debug slow sites and come up with solutions
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Extend and improve our Knowledge Base based on problems solved during the day
- Assist our Sales Department with customer interactions where needed
We are verifiably the fastest hosting company out there. Bold statement, but we can back it up with data! We have a hardcore approach to performance; particularly speed, scalability, sustainability and security. You're responsible for translating being the fastest hosting company to converting content that explains what opportunities and possibilities that provides.
You'll report to our Team Lead Support US. The annual salary range is 45K - 60K EUR, depending on your experience level. We are looking for someone in the United States to fulfill what will be a fully remote role.
About the team
The Support team is in most cases the primary point of contact for all Servebolt customers. Our new US Support team will be focused on North American content primarily, but work alongside our existing Support team EMEA. With our impending US launch, you'll play an important part in facilitating our growth in the United States and Canada.
As Customer Support Representative US you are responsible for addressing all customer questions.
To be successful, you'll need to have a service mindset and understand that you are making that difference.
You get excited about the opportunity to work with the leading brand in fast and scalable hosting. You understand the options and possibilities a true industry-leading service presents in how you provide support to our customers.
You understand that solving tasks and questions in itself is not enough, and is a recipe for repeating yourself and the team over and over. You understand that in order for Servebolt to truly service our customers, turning answers and solutions into articles for our Help Center is the better solution long term for everyone.
We value a highly independent but collaborative mindset. Serving our clients in a solution-driven reply with an upbeat tone of voice is all we’re about. Our clients range from professionals to enterprise type clients and rely on our expert industry-leading support to optimize their sites further.
We are looking to hire multiple candidates.
- Extensive knowledge about how to set up, migrate and optimize WordPress and WooCommerce sites
- You have excellent debugging skills and understanding of the process of elimination to get to the heart of problems
- You have a desire to solve problems at the root level, literally and figuratively.
- Proficiency with Git, Rsync, SFTP and SSH protocols
- Good understanding of browser tools and how to use them diagnose problems
- Experience with Magento and Cloudflare is a plus
- Fully fluent in English, bonus points if you speak additional languages
- Given that most of our communication is text based, a fast typing speed in English is a requirement
Extra's that would make us thrilled
- Ideally, we think it'd be really cool if you're already part of the WordPress Community.
- The position is a fully remote position in the US, but there would be some benefit to you living between the West Coast and the Midwest.