What is the job like?
Servebolt is looking for a Marketing Lead to help us grow Servebolt globally.
As Marketing Lead in Servebolt, you will work closely with the product, sales, and support. You will focus on growing the lead and sales pipeline through various paid marketing efforts, conversion optimization, SEO, content marketing, social media, and community efforts. But also help Servebolt identify and execute new marketing opportunities.
This position is the first full-time marketing position in Servebolt. With that comes future career opportunities as the team grows and responsibility. You will be the marketing person in Servebolt, with the full support of your manager and the other growth-focused teams.
We are looking for someone in Europe to fulfill what will be a remote role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow the lead pipeline through excellent marketing efforts and conversion optimization
- Grow the Servebolt brand recognition globally
- Increase relevant website traffic through SEO optimization and relevant content
- Defining Servebolt's marketing strategy together with the Head of Product & Marketing
- Executing the company marketing strategy
- Managing, tracking performance, and QA on external content team deliverables
- Managing and growing Servebolt's social media presence
- Planning for Community and conferences – determining at which events Servebolt should be present, prepare for it and make sure we maximize our presence
We are looking for you
We are looking for you who describe yourself as a seasoned marketing professional. We're looking for someone who is highly able to both plan and execute marketing efforts.
You will be a crucial resource for Servebolt's future growth in your role.
You should be a well-organized person. Our Marketing Lead must also be analytical and able to produce the marketing content needed.
You knows to balance getting things done and making sure our efforts provide results, providing short-term results and long-term value.
You will report to the Head of Product & Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other relevant field or relevant working experience
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar marketing role
- Highly developed digital skills
- Ability to move a cross-functional group in a unified direction and with a shared vision
- Impeccable English writing skills
- Excellent understanding of the web and all of its components
- Understanding web development and/or web hosting is a huge pro
Ideally, you also have an interest in or experience with WordPress. We also think it'd be cool if you're already part of the WordPress Community. Some light graphic design skills are nice to have as well.