Servebolt is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. As our first product manager, you will play a key role in shaping our product strategy and driving product development from ideation to launch.
We are a small but growing company and are looking for someone who is passionate about building products that can have a significant impact on the growth of the company. We need someone who can wear multiple hats, work collaboratively with a small, tight-knit team, and make an impact on the growth of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the product vision and strategy for Servebolt.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product features and enhancements.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Defining and managing the product roadmap, including feature prioritization, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Working closely with development teams to ensure products are built to high standards and delivered on time.
- Communicating product vision, strategy, and roadmap to stakeholders and customers.
- Wireframe and prototype new UI ideas and work collaboratively with internal and external designers
- Suggesting and executing price changes to drive new revenue growth
- Translating Servebolt's fastest hosting company claim to content that explains what opportunities and possibilities that provides
- Collaborating with marketing to ensure product and feature adoption, as well as general product marketing
Your product portfolio will include
- Our new, and not yet launched, control panel
- Our hosting-related products and services like Bolts, SSL, and other server side services
- Our CDN, performance, and security addon products like Accelerated Domains and Servebolt CDN
- Our plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce
We are verifiably the fastest hosting company out there. That is a bold statement, but we can back it up with data! We have a hardcore approach to performance, particularly speed, scalability, sustainability, and security. You're responsible for translating being the fastest hosting company to converting content that explains what opportunities and possibilities that provides.
About the Team
As Servebolt's first dedicated Product Manager, you will work in a group of team leads reporting to the COO. The team leads run Servebolt's Development, Support, Cloud Operations, and Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of delivering successful products
- Experience in SaaS, web hosting, or related industries is a plus
- Ability to wireframe new UI ideas and similar design skills
- Experience in executing and suggesting price changes that could drive new revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about serving customers and creating value
- Must be comfortable working in a remote/hybrid environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or a related field is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Yearly all-team gathering for team building and bonding
- Company culture that fosters growth, candor, and fun
- Environmental focus and commitment to sustainability
Servebolt is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.